February 19, 2011

Bella's Choice - H&M + Polka dots!

Hellooooo, I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately. I post something about nails like... 1/2x a week because I don't change them that often anymore, it just stays on longer. As some of you might know, I really really wanted Bella's Choice from H&M. Sadly, when I spotted it on the internet it wasn't for sale anymore. I looked around and asked everybody but no one really answered lol. Untill one day, a girl mailed me and was like: Hey, I know you've been looking for Bella's Choice I have it up for sale bla bla bla do you want it? Erh, HELL YEAH! And so I did, here it is!


In artificial light, no topcoat.

With flash, no topcoat.

I la la la la looooooove this polish. Application was a bit streaky, because it was such a thick polish. I still love it though. I applied 2 coats and drying time was well, average. Not super fast, but certainly not really slow... After it dried completely I added some polka dots with my Art Deco striper, called Teal Glitter. 

From L to R > GOSH 01 Base/Top coat - Bella's Choice H&M - Art Deco Teal Glitter - Catrice up to 10 days topcoat


In artificial light, no topcoat.

With flash, with topcoat.

With flash, with topcoat.

So, that's it for today I hope you have a great weekend and In my next post I'll show you how I stash my polishes and other stuff. 

xo Elize

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...