August 10, 2011

Salomé 29

Hello lovely ladies! Today I'm going to show you one of the polishes I bought in France. This is a teal polish from Salomé, wich I bought at a market for €1,- As always with teals, it's so hard to capture the real colour so I have this for you, wich shows you pretty much the excact colour:


Now, on to my nail pics! I used 2 coats of the polish and no topcoat.

normal light, with flash.

sunlight, no flash.

Then I stamped (yep, again) the flower design from Konad M71 with the white Essence stampy polish. Now I don't know if any of you have the same problem, but since my nails are longer I find it harder to stamp full-nail images. The bottom goes fine, but then the top.. My stamp doesn't even touch the top of my nail?! If you have any tips, help me because I messed up my ring finger and pinkie because of this haha..


normal light, no flash. excuse the stamping fail on the pinkie haha!


kittypic!

If you have any tips for me, leave it in the comments!

x Elize





1 comment:

  1. http://www.dashicabeautyshop.nl/c-1068535/big-sdp-image-plates/
    op deze site verkopen ze imageplates voor mensen met grotere/langere nagels!

    mooi kleurtje

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...