October 16, 2011

Essence - 76 Hard To Resist

The name of the nailpolish says it all. I simply couldn't resist buying this gorgeous blue.. Woops! 

in sun, no flash. This took me only ONE coat!

normal light, no flash.

Pret-tyyyyyyyy! Over 1 coat of this irresistible polish (lol) I applied a layer of the Essence soft touch topcoat (a.k.a matte topcoat!)

normal light, no flash.

normal light, with flash.

close up in sunlight, no flash.

kittypic!

I think I like this combo, I'm just not really sure... Should I try something with scotch tape? Or stamping? 

What do you think?

x Elize

PS. I'm practising for another musical again this week and I'm really excited but really tired after last week.  There was a erhhh 'celebration' at my school and I polished people their nails for an entire week! It was so much fun, lol! I painted the nails from about 60 people and earned €67  for the school. Awesome, right? :D

3 comments:

  1. ahhh the colour is beautifull! Maybe I should buy the matt topcoat too! this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks perfect! your nails are the prettiest i've seen so far, and the colour is just gorgeous! oh and i love the kittypics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...