October 30, 2011

OPI - Yodel Me On My Cell

Sorry for not posting so long, but last week I just couldn't find time to write something! On to the polish. In my last post I told you I now own my very first OPI nailpolish.. I've posted about 2 OPI polishes before, but they were both borrowed from Lisa. Now, I have my own! It's Yodel Me On My Cell from the Swiss Collection in Fall 2010. I still want Ski Teal We Drop from that collection, and I hope I can order that one soon :D
Would you like to see some pictures of YMOMC? 




Bottle pics ♥.♥

I applied 3 coats to make this pretty-polish opaque, and I'm OK with that. It's a big bottle!

normal light, no flash.

close to the window, no flash.

kittypic!

It was such a P.I.T.A to photograph! Every time I took a picture I thought it would be colour accurate but when I looked at it.. It was really blue. And YMOMC is not that blue, it's really turquoise! Anyway, I still love it. The colour is perfect. It's even a bit duochrome, in some light.. Drying time is AMAZING! I could touch my nails after 1 minute without getting bumps and stuff in the nailpolish and just apply the next coat without getting bubbles on my nails. Whaaaat?! I told you, amazing. 

Now, my dear followers, I have to continue making my homework.. Thanks for reading!

x Elize

PS. I almost have 130 followers :D

7 comments:

  1. WAUW! waar heb je besteld? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hanna deze heb ik gekregen, hij is gewoon gekocht bij de Sephora in Den Haag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo haha ok! hij is echt mooi, echt wat voor jou ook hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish too and posted about it last week. Yeah, it doesn't photograph well. It always looks blue rather than teal. I love it. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dit is een dupe van een blauw lakje van NYC nummer 206 east village
    jou blog is erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...