December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! + Herôme - Kingston

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you'll all have a great christmas this year with lots of love and joy ♥ Tomorrow I'm leaving for London so I won't be seeing you in a while, but I'll make loads of pictures to show you when I get back! Today we're celebrating Christmas with some family (Laureen, if you're reading this, see you at 4 o'clock!) and I needed a mani that would match my dress. Found it! I'm wearing Herôme - Kingston, a  beige/champagne-coloured scattered holographic! It only took me 2 coats to get this opaque, yay!
normal light, with flash. see the tiny holographic..thingies?

shadow, no flash. look at those glitters ♥

here's a close-up to show you the holographic glitters! this is in sun, no flash.

kittypic #1, in sun!

kittypic #2, with flash!

I'm going to miss Simba and Luna a lot, but you can't believe how excited I am for London :D The neighbor will take good care of the kitties. 

Oh wait, I have something else to show you! Look what santa gave me..



Katy Perry - Purr! It's so purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect, I ADORE IT ♥ The bottle, the smell, and ofcourse, the name! Thanks santa aka my parents & little sister <3

Allright, I'll see you all on the 31th when I get back, and maybe even before that quickly on my twitter

x Elize

1 comment:

  1. Erg mooie foto's en zooooo mooi kleurtje!!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...