March 8, 2012

Essence Nude Glam - Hazelnut Cream Pie

Well hello there! A lot of people have been searching Google for "Essence Nude Glam" and got to my blog to just see a bottle pic so I figured why just not swatch it for you all? :D I have Hazelnut Cream Pie, a pretty nude with a little surprise..

daylight, no flash.

daylight, with flash.

kittypic!

So here's the little surprise..it has the very famous Chanel - Paradoxal purple shimmer!



It's not very visible but still, surprising right?

So, it's very pretty but a bit too light for my skintone. Drying time was great, opaque in only 2 coats (that's amazing for a nude!) and it looks pretty :D

Because you all seemed to love the previous pic I send you of our new yet-to-be-named-kitty, I decided to include one in this post aswell :D


Again, can you think of a name for this cutie? What do you think of the name Jessie?

x Elize



4 comments:

  1. Aaah wat een poepie! Ik vind die nagellak ook echt super mooi! Nu wil ik die ook wel heeeeel graag hebben!

    Ik ga je blog volgen met bloglovin', met GFC volgde ik je al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really love this!!! Love nudes with bits of shimmer. It makes them so pretty! And new kitty is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's exactly how I came to your blog lol
    this color is pretty and I do think it looks great on you!
    kitty pic = <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...