March 27, 2012

Luxe and Lush in Roosywood

I am worlds worst blogger. I'm so sorry. But from now on, I will be posting more often because my testweek is over, hallelujah! OH BTW OMG I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING :D Yesterday Gemma, Lisa and I went to see The Hungergameeeeees! It was so amazing, I was actually shaking the whole movie through. And yes, when Rue died, I cried. And I'm not even ashamed of it haha... So it was really frickin awesome and if you haven't seen it yet, GO DO IT YOU FOOL!
Today I have a very pretty layering combo for you, it's China Glaze - Luxe and Lush over Catrice - Welcome To Roosywood. I used two coats of Welcome To Roosywood, 1 of Luxe and Lush and 1 thick coat of topcoat.

daylight, no flash.

normal light, with flash.

kittypic!

On the kittypic you can see Luna's fluffy belly in front of her little face haha.. Did I mention this mani combines two of my favorite things? Roosywood - Rosewood - Pretty Little Liars and ofcourse The Hungergaaaaames! That is just awesome. Anyway, I love the look of this "flakie-like" topcoat. It's a bit different than normal flakies, that's what makes Luxe and Lush so interesting! WTR is a pretty dusty purple-pink and I think this layering combo looks awesome. 
What do you think? Have you seen THG?

x Elize

6 comments:

  1. Wauw die topcoat is echt apart! Alsof het allemaal glasscherven zijn.

    Je hebt echt zulke mooie nagels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg mooi!
    Anndd yeees, ik heb THG zaterdag gezien, wat een geweldige film!
    Hij duurt dan wel 2u20 minuten, maar daar heb ik niets van gemerkt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw die topcoat! Die wil ik ook!
    x Ella, SpringVibes

    ReplyDelete
  4. please post more!!!! i miss ur posts when you don't post frequently :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...