July 2, 2012

I'm back! + Kitty Update #5

YAY! Finally! I studied like crazy the past 2 weeks and it payed off...I passed my year! I know most of you (my non-dutch followers) will not understand when I say I passed 4VWO, but the dutchies will! So, my summer has officially started now :D I ordered 2 nailpolishes to celebrate haha and I hope I'll get them soon to swatch them for you!
I've been filming the kitties the past couple of weeks and I decided to make a little youtube video of it. Everything was shot with my Canon 600D (don't forget to wacht it in HD!) and the song is by Racoon. So, here it is:



Ofcourse I also made some more pictures, here are my favourites:
Sem!

~
Mila!


purretty eyes :D








me and Mila ♥

x Elize

6 comments:

  1. Ah wat een superleuk filmpje! Ze zijn zooo ontzettend lief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable. And so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, I love you [AND THE KITTENS] more with each update you post ... I so badly want to snuggle those precious fuzzies!!! SO CUTE <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! But also happy for you ;) They are sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your blog and I must say I am glad to have found it! You combine my two loves... nails and kitties! I am totally enjoying your updates of your babies they are totally adorable. I look forward to more great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...