May 15, 2012

Kitty update :D

Aaaaaaaaaah omg we just got back from visiting our new kittens and well I'm going to stop talking now and just show you the pictures. Let me introduce you to...Mila!





Isn't she the cutest? Now, let me introduce you to...Sem!



He is one adorable, curious little thing. You might notice Mila has sad eyes, but trust me, she is not sad at all! And Sem is just so funny, he is quite clumsy but that makes him really cute. 

Only two more weeks until they come home with us, aaaah :D

x Elize


10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!1!!11! the fth picture! I said "AWWWWW" out loud. they are so cute, my head will explode :3333
    p.s. why u no blog moar? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Looking forward to seeing more of them when they're home with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat suuuperlief toch, ik hou van katten. Dat zijn echt mijn favoriete dieren. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww... This is so über cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww,, ik ben gek op katten en kittens dan natuurlijk die zijn zo schattig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah man, I almost teared up looking at these pictures! Silly me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...