May 25, 2012

New camera! + Color Club - Wild At Heart

Aaaaaaaah! I finally bought the Canon 600D wich I have been saving for for a reaaaally long time now! I'm so so so so happy with it. I love it. To test it out I tried on a pretty purple holo, Color Club - Wild At Heart. I used two coats and no topcoat!
sunlight, no flash.

sunlight, with flash.

sunlight, no flash.

shadow, no flash. 

sunlight, no flash.

kittypic!

Just look at those pictures..woah. The polish is really pretty and the formula is great, I don't have a lot to say about it haha :) 

Here are some more pictures I made with my new camera today, please click on the link below to see the original size!



I absolutely adore these pictures, the quality is just...wow. The last picture is my bestie Alisja working her modelling skills hahaha ♥ 

Sooooo monday we're getting the new kittens, omg! I'll do an update as soon as I can on monday and if you follow me on twitter (@purrrpolish) you might get some sneak peeks! 

x Elize


3 comments:

  1. cute kitty!! Great for your new camera!
    And Wild at heart is a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ik vind het echt een hele mooie kleur nagellak!
    En mooie foto's. Leuk dat je een nieuwe camera hebt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Wild At Heart is probably my favorite polish ever, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...