May 13, 2012

Superstar - SoHo Chic

Hellooo! Again, I'm really sorry for not posting this week.. It used to be so easy to make blogposts but I've actually pretty much swatched all of the polishes I have now and I find it harder and harder to make good posts for you, all my freaking' 233 amazing followers! I think I'm just going to go from 2 posts a week to 1 post a week because of that reason.. I feel really, really bad about it but there's just nothing I can do about it :( I've been so busy witch school and work and all that stuff that I just don't have time to do my nails and make pictures, and when I do have time it takes me ages to find a polish or a combination I can make... So, I'm going to do my best to keep posting, and maybe some weeks I will have 2 posts for you and I am definitely going to try to just post those 2, but for now it'll be just one and maybe some kitty-updates... (I have some kittynews for you at the end of this post!)

Today I'm going to show you a polish that I won in a giveaway by Lucy and I have actually used this polish before, but as a stamping polish in this post. Now I just applied 2 coats and no topcoat. SoHo Chic is a light pink metallic foil. Purrrretty!


close-up!

in sunlight, no flash.

yaaaaaawn - kittypic!

As you can see, a very pretty, shimmery pink foil. I really like foils, and especially this one. It looks bad-ass and elegant at the same time, depending on what you wear with it! 
On to the kitty-news! We have finally decided on what the names for our new kitties (click!) will be. But....I'm not going to tell you until we have new pictures. And yes, those pictures will be on my blog soon since we're visiting them this Tuesday :D

x Elize

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty foil! This finish is really growing on me.

    Can't wait to hear what you've named your kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...