January 14, 2012

I'm really sorry..

Hi guys, I feel really really REALLY sorry for not posting, it's just that I didn't really feel like posting after my last post, and thursday my computer crashed. I'm writing this from another computer, and I'd love to post some nailstuff but it's just that this computer can't connect to my camera, so I can't post any pictures. I really hope my computer gets fixed because I can't afford to buy a new one right now :| I have to study my ass off for the upcoming week (another testweek, yep. 4 in one year, so annoying.) and my computer is just not doing anything.  I'm going to try my best to get it fixed so I can post again soon, and I'll keep you guys updated. 


Again, I'm really sorry. I don't know why, but everything is going bad this week...


x Elize

1 comment:

  1. Take your time! I'll still be here waiting to read something from you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...